Hi, thanks for the tip, but I already have implemented the autocomplete
for that field

However, my client asked me to let the user to go on without selecting a
city from the autocomplete, and if that happens, then show him a screen
with possible matches for what he wrote, so I'm trying to know what the
people use for doing that

Thank you