On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joe <j...@dev-hq.co.uk> wrote:
> I see code like this used in examples:
>
> config.gem 'rack-rewrite', '~> 1.0.0'
>  require 'rack/rewrite'
>  config.middleware.insert_before(Rack::Lock, Rack::Rewrite) do
>    rewrite '/wiki/John_Trupiano', '/john'
>    r301 '/wiki/Yair_Flicker', '/yair'
>    r302 '/wiki/Greg_Jastrab', '/greg'
>    r301 %r{/wiki/(\w+)_\w+}, '/$1'
>  end

> Where does this code go?

Look at your app and see where you find 'config.gem' entries. Or
read about using Rack middleware. It should be pretty obvious :-)

> How can I make this apply to a whole group?

And you've already gotten that answer -- use a regular expression.
If you don't recognize that your own example includes one, you're
probably in deep bandini already  :-)

Good luck,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com