Hi guys,

Given a page that retrieves data from a 3rd party API, how would you
then go about associating additional info in the application's
database with that record?

Specifically, the page displays info on a product, and I'd like to
store and display locally created reviews for that product.

To display the product I'm using a route of the form /product/
<productid> where the productid is the barcode of the product. The
barcode is used in the controller to look up the data via the 3rd
party API.

It's the structure of the database / model and how to link one the
other that I'm struggling with conceptually. (I'm a relatively newbie
with Rails, Ruby & ActiveRecord, and programming in general (!) so
please forgive me if this is painfully obvious!)

Many thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions...

Matt.