Thanks Matt.

I see a lot of named_scope question.
I have just started with rails and have created a few paages manually
without scaffolding, but producing the same results.
That is where i stand with rails.

I am not clear on the named_scope.
Sorry for this silly question.
What is this named_scope. You have provided a very good example, but
still..
I'm sure all gurus are aware of it, i see it recommended by several ppl.

 thanks in advance.

radha