Hello,

I am Amit. i am new to Rails. Please forgive me if ask any stupid
questions.

I have gone through this article. I am also suffering with the same
problem.

my website URL like this: http://127.0.0.0:3000/users/edit/30

I don't want to show the controller:users and action: edit.

I want to Re-Write (rewrite) the URL or i want to maintain the URL as
http://127.0.0.0:3000/30/ only.(30 is a user id)

I am not interested to show the controller(user) and action (edit)

I total intention is to Hiding (HIDING) and rewriting (REWRING) the URL
and mainly i want to hide the URL Extensions with controller and actions
mainly..

Can u help me on that.... Please.....!!!!! sad