Hi Bill,
I was not clear,

Given situation when we have parent object task, and child object resource,
task has many resources.
When user edit task, change some fields, delete some resource association,
add some resource association
Notice than user not create resource or task, it create only association
task <-> resource
Then user save task
And task is not saved due to validation error
Then changed fields is changed in memory, not database
Then for added resource association builded in memory, not in database
#the issue is here
Then for deleted association to resource we have two choices:
delete association to resource both in memory and database
or
mark it for destruction and have it both in memory and database

I need:
 destroy association to resource in memory, not in database, and destroy
association in database only when task saved

Something like mark_for_destruction, but when you mark object it is still in
association.

Thanks,
Anatoliy