Hello people,
  I'm currently reading the innards of Arel and ActiveRecord and
thought of modifying the
  ActiveSupport::BufferedLogger to automatically prepend a timestamp
on each log entry.
  Would be very useful for a project I'm currently developing.

  I'm going to make it a configurable option in applications.rb, something like:

  config.logger.timestamps => true

  Is there any interest in having this in the rails core?
  If it is, I could easily submit a patch. I have contributed to
ActiveRecord in the past.[1]

  Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Sebastian.