Hi
   Again I am facing a problem. I am using firefox with firebug.A
portion of my code like
<%= stylesheet_link_tag "styles","home", :cache => "cache/all" %>

Now in my local machine from firebug under net tab I disabled "Browser
cache" .Then result I got like

GET home http://localhost:3000/home 200 OK localhost:3000 14.4 KB (?)
GET styles.css?1279620123
http://localhost:3000/stylesheets/styles.css?1279620123
200 OK ...

   Again from local machine I enabled "Browser cache" and got result
like(Only the below line I got)
GET home http://localhost:3000/home 304 Not Modified localhost:3000 14.4
KB ...

   But the above same procedure when I did from another machine which is
not local, I got the same result for both the steps. Caching did not
happen.

    I got 200 OK for both steps. I am running in staging mode. Please
help me to resolve this

Thanks
Tom