Hi,

I guess you write. I used memcache the rails way.

I have one more doubt. I want a write through cache mechanism. How to
enable that?

Is there some configuration?

Also, found that cache-money is a write through as well as read only
cache. I wanted to know how to configure it to behave as write through
ie, any new entry should first be made to cache and then to the backing
store. In my case the database.

The below configuration:
:readonly => false,
makes cache write enabled, but does it also write it to the backing
store?

I want a write through cache policy