Fernando Perez wrote:
>>> How do you organize that?
>>
>> The latter way.
>
> Ok.
>

>> I also *highly* recommend using Sass: CSS alone is not
>> powerful enough to fully separate content from presentation in a
>> maintainable way -- Sass' higher-level abstractions are necessary here.
>
> I find sass "ugly", and I reviewed "less", but in the end I stayed with
> pure css.

That is a bad idea.  You should learn Sass well enough to be able to use
it to clean up your markup.  If you're using plain CSS, you're working
too hard.

I've noticed that you tend to disparage tools outside a fairly narrow
comfort zone, even when those tools could materially help you.  May I
suggest broadening your horizons a bit?

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser