On Wednesday 04 August 2010, Peter De Berdt wrote:
> Why not fork the repository on github, dive into the code, fix the
> incompatibilities (also a good exercise on getting familiar with
> Rails 3 and Railties) and donate back to the community?

I haven't looked at the juggernaut code in ages, even though I've
(re)written parts of it once upon a time. The major task of bringing it
to Rails 3 would be to replace alias_method_chaining on render, into a
custom renderer. Something like

  ActionController.add_renderer :juggernaut do |template, options|

I wouldn't expect changes to the core implementation, but mostly to the
packaging (plugin, engine) and integration with ActionView. The server
itself doesn't depend on Rails, AFAICT, so it wouldn't be affected by
version changes.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig