> Now, this is what my routes.rb file look like:
>
> http://paste.pocoo.org/show/247808/
>
> The problem is when I try to navigate to:
> http://localhost:3000/users/sign_up
>
> I just redirected to: http://localhost:3000 automatically and not able
> to open the signup page. Why is that?

An excellent question!  I would tail the development log:
tail -f log/development.log

That might give you some insight as to why it is directing you to the root
path instead of the registrations controller new action.  Generally
speaking, it should pretty much work out of the box.  You might need to
define one of the user fields as an attr_accessor or you might be missing a
strategy in the line "devise :database_authenticatable, etc, etc" line.  My
experience is almost entirely on the rails 2.3 branch of devise; perhaps
someone else in the group might have a bit of wisdom on the 3.0 branch.

-Patrick Robertson