Peter De Berdt wrote:
[...]
> Prawn requires you to code the PDF into your app.

That is not necessarily true.  prawn_format generates PDF files from
HTML.  (I've never used it, so I don't know how well it works, but I'm
going to try to switch some PDF views from Prawn code to HTML soon.)

[...]
> BTW, I'm not an avid supporter of closed source software, but I have
> to say YesLogic has excellent support and their product is great.

I've never heard a bad thing about Prince, other than its price tag.
Good to know about support; I find that very often, the most expensive
software has the worst support.

> Best regards
>
> Peter De Berdt

Best,