Ar Chron wrote:
> Hemant Bhargava wrote:
>>
>> In routes.rb, to create and access a new page everytime i need to write
>> :page_name => :any to my config/routes.rb.

Ok. Here is the whole scenario for those who did'nt get it. I am using
scaffolding type for resumes, portals, agencies etc etc. For portals and
agencies i just defined map.resources :portals, :agencies and all seems
to work fine.

I also have map.resources for resumes. Now my question is that if i add
a new page(lets say create_forward) i need to describe it like this in
routes.rb,

map.resources :resumes,   :collection => { :create_forward }

and if i add a new page (create_req) then i need to define it in
routes.rb as,

map.resources :resumes,   :collection => { :create_req }

Hope you people got it right.. :)