On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Tomasz Romanowski <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I get an error:
>
> No route matches {:controller => :controller, :action=>"add_groups"}
>
>  when loading a form under "users" containing:
>
> <% form_remote_tag :url => { :controller => :users, :action =>
> :add_groups } do %>
> <% end %>
>
> I do have an "add_groups" method in UsersController. I have not messed
> with routes.rb, just a standard mapping automatically added by scaffold:
>
> map.resources :users

A route to :add_groups isn't provided by the map.resources :users
entry, you have to add a custom route for that action.

http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionController/Resources.html

You can see what routes you have available by running `rake routes`.

--
Greg Donald
destiney.com | gregdonald.com