The application i am working requires me to upload and download a any
type of file. I am using net:HTTP for upload part. The code looks
somethijng like this. This works perfectly fine.
              uri = URI.parse($URL)
              http = Net::HTTP.new(uri.host, uri.port)
              resp,$payload= http.post(uri.path, $payload, {'Content-
type'=>'application/HTTPStream','actionrequest'=>'upload','userid'=>
$senderid,'password'=>$sender_password,'receiverid'=>
$receiverid,'aprf'=>$aprf,'snrf'=> $snrf,'datatype'=>'binary'})
              puts "The HTTP response is #{resp.code}
#{resp.message}"
              $resp_code=resp.code

As notices above the application service is invoked using header file
commands. Now i want to download a file via HTTP. The change required
is just in headers. But i am unable to get it to work so far from
above code.
Can anybody help.