Michael Hasenstein wrote:
> ME TOO!

SOLVED.

I copied my projects to my main machine and in the process cleaned up
the old ruby (1.9.2-head) since I now use the official 1.9.2(-p0)
instead and don't like having useless files lying around. So I ended up
installing all gems fresh. I noticed there was no
.rvm/bin/passenger_ruby - and I read I shouldn't use the ruby binary
directly in the passenger config.

I created passenger_ruby with "rvm 1.9.2 --passenger", updated apache to
load the new passenger module (was in .rvm/..../1.9.2-head/... before,
as I said I now use 1.9.2-p0 and no longer svn head of ruby), MADE SURE
IT LOADS passenger_ruby(!) - passenger-install-apache2-module gives you
the direct link to the ruby binary which apparently is wrong, so don't
copy&paste without looking at what it is!

Both my rails3 apps (different directories, same rvm/ruby/passenger)
work fine now.