Hi Pepe,

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Pepe Sanchez <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Thank you Bill,
>
> I guest I can reformulate my question asking about what url in the web
> will you browse to look for a job to redesign/recreate a web site.
> Other than craigslist.org that has a section "gigs","computers" for this
> kind small projects.
>
> I already have a detailed scope of the project and I would like to paste
> it in the right place.

Craigslist is always a good place to post job offerings,   If you'd
like to find out what this list thinks re: whether or not your needs
are a good fit for a Rails deployment, feel free to post your scope
statement here with a subject like 'would this be a good candidate for
a RoR project?'

Best regards,
Bill