Dear Colin,

Thanks.

1. The environment.rb:

RAILS_GEM_VERSION = '2.3.8' unless defined? RAILS_GEM_VERSION

# Bootstrap the Rails environment, frameworks, and default
configuration
require File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), 'boot')

Rails::Initializer.run do |config|
  # Settings in config/environments/* take precedence over those
specified here.
  # Application configuration should go into files in config/
initializers
  # -- all .rb files in that directory are automatically loaded.
    config.gem 'will_paginate'
  # Add additional load paths for your own custom dirs
  # config.load_paths += %W( #{RAILS_ROOT}/extras )

  # Specify gems that this application depends on and have them
installed with rake gems:install
  # config.gem "bj"
  # config.gem "hpricot", :version => '0.6', :source => "http://
code.whytheluckystiff.net"
  # config.gem "sqlite3-ruby", :lib => "sqlite3"
  # config.gem "aws-s3", :lib => "aws/s3"

  # Only load the plugins named here, in the order given (default is
alphabetical).
  # :all can be used as a placeholder for all plugins not explicitly
named
  # config.plugins =
[ :exception_notification, :ssl_requirement, :all ]

  # Skip frameworks you're not going to use. To use Rails without a
database,
  # you must remove the Active Record framework.
  # config.frameworks -=
[ :active_record, :active_resource, :action_mailer ]

  # Activate observers that should always be running
  # config.active_record.observers
= :cacher, :garbage_collector, :forum_observer

  # Set Time.zone default to the specified zone and make Active Record
auto-convert to this zone.
  # Run "rake -D time" for a list of tasks for finding time zone
names.
  config.time_zone = 'UTC'

  # The default locale is :en and all translations from config/locales/
*.rb,yml are auto loaded.
  # config.i18n.load_path += Dir[Rails.root.join('my', 'locales', '*.
{rb,yml}')]
  # config.i18n.default_locale = :de

end

2. The output of  gem list --local:
will_paginate <2.3.14>

3. The full error MSG:
 NoMethodError in ManageController#index

undefined method `paginate' for #<Class:0x679f940>