You can take a look at the app I'm referring to at:
http://github.com/585connor/QA

So, I've built this question & answer app... kind of. I can get the
answers to be listed on their respective questions but I cannot figure
out how to get the user info to be displayed on those questions/answers.
For example I'd like to put the username next to each answer and the
username next to each question. Also, when viewing the show action of
the users controller, I'd like to be able to see a list of that
particular user's questions and answers.

There are three tables: questions, answers and users. Can you take a
look at the github repository and try to point me in the right direction
for what steps I should take/concepts I should learn in order to achieve
what I'm trying to do?