Msan Msan wrote:
> I've installed rails_upgrade plugin with ruby script/plugin install
> http://github.com/rails/rails_upgrade.git.
> Then if I run rake rails:upgrade:check it says
> rake aborted!
> no such file to load -- initializer
>
> What I've missed?

I just went through running rails_upgrade last night. I don't remember
running into this problem. But, I wanted to ask if you were following
along with Ryan Bates' Railscast on using the gem.

http://railscasts.com/episodes/225-upgrading-to-rails-3-part-1

I just followed along and my upgrade went pretty well actually. The only
major difference from what he shows and what I did was that now there is
a pre-release of will_paginate that works with Rails 3.0. I simply
specified the newer gem version in my gemfile instead of using the hack
Ryan shows to get around the problem.

Now I still have a lot of work to do to get my application fully up on
Rails 3.0. Unfortunately, I was still using a lot of old plugins that
I'll finally be replacing with newer, better, solutions. But, as for the
assistance rails_upgrade provides things went pretty smoothly.