Hi,

I am new bee to Rais. I need to create a Rails application with
existing database with several number of tables. When i came across
web, I didn't find any fruitful ideas for developing application using
existing tables. Everything i found was to create new database with
Create, Edit, Insert feature. I need to create a application using
existing postgresql database stuffed with tables where i have to
provide view only permission to the user.  Kinldy help me in this
regard. I have 15 tables in my database which developed in postgresql.
Advance thanx to my friends of RoR-Talk.