Hi all,

I am interested to learn more about connection pooling in rails. Is there
any good articles about this? I want to know specifically how is connection
pooling in rails works. Does rails open one connection to the database for
every user that is connected or does every user share the same database
connection? Does different app server handles connection pooling differently
[i.e passenger, unicorn, mongrel, thin] ? Or does app server doesn't really
care about this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and insights.

Kind regards,
Joshua.

--
http://twitter.com/scrum8