A Sarkar wrote:
> DICOM is the image output of  an X-ray machine. X ray plates are
> things of past. Radiologists all over the world use DICOM images to
> read an X-ray. They have special monitor through which they can view
> the DICOM image. But the problem is that we cannot find a server
> version of DICOM image viewer that works on ROR platform.

Why do you think you need a server-side viewer?  What have you found so
far, and why do you think they won't work with Rails?

If you need a special viewer, it's probably implemented in client-side
Java or JavaScript.  Neither of those care in the slightest about Rails;
it's just a matter of furnishing them with the right image data.

I'm about 90% certain that you're trying to solve this problem wrong.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org