I don't know what request.path or request.fullpath are, or how to
check if they include my redirect thing (I'm a real RoR noob); but
I'll be looking around files for them.

As for why it's so important; firstly I still need to perfect the
linking wrongly (as the link they know would have been correct at the
time); secondly if google see one link I'm pretty sure they are going
to think it's duplicate content. And thirdly I want to have a sound

Please Help,

Thanks In Advance,

Joe