On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 08:47, pauld <paul.denlin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am working my way through the railstutorial.org lesson at
> http://railstutorial.org/chapters/filling-in-the-layout#top
>
> Am not clear about how to start the autotest, and when I tried to see
> the above page in the broswer, I got this error:
> Exiting
> /Users/pdenlinger/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p0/gems/activesupport-3.0.0/lib/
> active_support/dependencies.rb:235:in `load': /Users/pdenlinger/Sites/
> rails_projects/sample_app/config/routes.rb:67: syntax error,
> unexpected keyword_end, expecting $end (SyntaxError)

Have you looked at line 67 of your routes.rb?  Do you not see why
what's there is a syntax error, involving an extra "end" keyword when
it was just expecting the end of something (possibly the file)?

-Dave

--
Specialization is for insects. -RAH  | Have Pun, Will Babble! -me
Programming Blog: http://codosaur.us | Work: http://davearonson.com