Hi, very briefly, this is my interaction in debugger mode in a
controller test. I have my test where I initialize some cookies, but
then the test itself, when the controller action is executed, fails
because even though the cookies are properly set, when accessing them
i always get nil. Not sure if this is a bug in Rails, any tips on
this? Should I write in rails-core?

(rdb:1) cookies
{:intranet_id=>"4", :intranet_hash=>"$2a
$10$byweo.aZfMGUpCjgoXjLD.exllI.K8PJ8LZZVnOuC6ve1TzT9Mg5y"}
(rdb:1) cookies[:intranet_id]
nil
(rdb:1) cookies.class
ActionDispatch::Cookies::CookieJar