Hopefully I'm not barking up the wrong tree here...

I am attempting to use unicorn as a production web server in a Windows
environment using Ubuntu 10.04 through VirtualBox.  Everything works great
inside the linux environment, but the pages load really slow inside the
windows environment, or when I access the server through another computer on
the network.  When I look at the log file, the requests are returned
quickly, the pages just render slowly on the client side.

I experienced a similar problem with webrick, which I solved by changing
this:
  :DoNotReverseLookup => nil,
to this:
  :DoNotReverseLookup => true,
in /usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/config.rb

Any suggestions on how to deal with this in unicorn?

Thanks,
Bryan