Hi all,
I'm a ROR newbie. I'm writing ROR application on Ubuntu 10.04, ruby
1.8.7-p249, rails 2.3.5, mongrel 1.1.5. I wrote a controller called
"admin". I also defined a function in the corresponding controller
called "show_admin". But each time I browsed to "http://localhost:3000/
admins/show_admin". I always get the following error:
No action responded to show. Actions: index, login, logout, and
show_admin
It seemed that ror find my action, But it failed to show the action.
On the other hand, it tried to show the "show" action. But I don't
have such an action. I wonder if anyone here can solve my problem. I
searched the internet. I found someone said that it might be related
to the namespacing system. But I can find the detailed description
since it was a google cache.
Thanks for any hints or advice in advance.