My client is a world class provider of business solutions through the
development of software products for the financial solutions industry.
They are looking for a Mid-Senior Level Engineer that is specialized
with Ruby on Rails.

This position is going to be focused mostly on hands-on coding, but
you will also be involved in the design of their new product. The
product itself is a new line that is being introduced and they need
some stud engineers to help make that possible.  This is a full time
opportunity in beautiful San Diego, CA.

Must Haves:
-2-4 years experience with Ruby on Rails
-Experience working with AJAX or Memcache in an Agile environment
using SCRUM methodology.

Strong Pluses:
-Javascript
-HTML
-CSS

If you or anybody you know is intested, call me at (949) 833-1300

Possible Locations:
San Diego, Downtown San Diego, Poway. Lemon Grove, National City,
Chula Vista, National City, Sorrento Valley.

ruby, ruby on rails, RoR, web developer, web, engineer, html, css,
javascript