Kathleen Griffiths wrote:
> Well, maybe I am wrong,

I think you are.

> I did think about this, being an Alpha Female
> myself, but I figured any fellow Alpha Female would get that the phrase
> is
> simply poetic rhythm, its just doesn¹t flow as well with ³female² added
> in
> there and of course it is not meant to exclude Alpha Females, I think we
> are
> way beyond that aren¹t we,  in other words, a true Alpha Female would be
> secure enough in her power to interpret the phrase as it is intended -
> bit of poetic license.

Tell you what -- I have lots of Alpha Female friends.  I'll run this by
them and get their opinions.  I'd bet money that every last one would
agree with me, not you.  The women I know are secure enough in their
femininity that they don't like being called men.

And I'll stop here, because this isn't the gender studies list.  I will
share my results, though.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser