Hello guys,

I am sending an ajax request in javascript with some parameters. Ajax
request is javascript is written as:-

new Ajax.Request( '/controllername/actionname?employee_id=' +
employee_id + '&employee_name=' + emp_name + some_more_parameters,
  { asynchronous:true, evalScripts:true,
    onFailure: function(transport)
    {
      alert("Server was down while performing this action. Please
contact administrators.");
    }
  });

Now what is happening is that if i run this code on my local machine, it
works fine but if i try to run this on my server(production mode), ajax
request is not coming in log files. Also when i give breakpoints in
chrome to see what is going on then ajax request is coming fine but
without it, its not coming.

So cases are:-

1) Coming in local machine.
2) Coming in production mode when i give breakpoints in server.
3) Coming in production mode when i give onSuccess in request as well.
4) But request is not coming if i simply call it.

So can you guys tell me what is going on over here. Can not figure out
from so much time. :'(