Inside the folder "locale" I save the file pt-BR.yml. So, I've
configured the application.rb file with "config.i18n.default_locale
= :pt-BR" .
When I've tried to start the server: rails server, I got this
message:
<local of my application>/application.rb:32: uninitialized constant
DicEtim::Application::BR (NameError), etc....
I don't know why, after I remove the "-BR" part of the file name, I
didn't get the error message anymore.

This is an example of my file (pt.yml):

------------------------------------
pt (before was pt-BR):
  # formatos de data e hora
  date:
    formats:
      default: "%d/%m/%Y"
      short: "%d de %B"
      long: "%d de %B de %Y"

    day_names: [Domingo, Segunda, Terça, Quarta, Quinta, Sexta,
Sábado]
    abbr_day_names: [Dom, Seg, Ter, Qua, Qui, Sex, Sáb]
    month_names: [~, Janeiro, Fevereiro, Março, Abril, Maio, Junho,
Julho, Agosto, Setembro, Outubro, Novembro, Dezembro]
    abbr_month_names: [~, Jan, Fev, Mar, Abr, Mai, Jun, Jul, Ago, Set,
Out, Nov, Dez]
    order: [:day, :month, :year]

<continue>
------------------------------------

How could I translate a button with the text ("create termo") for
example to ("criar termo"), that is generated by the controller below:

------------------------------------
  def new
    @termo = Termo.new

    respond_to do |format|