> > ....and if I don't want those divs?
>
> For my education, why would you object to them being there?

Something that has bothered me from time to time is that when there
are errors the <div> tag takes the whole line and makes the field to
end up in the next line, instead of appearing next to its label.
Another thing that annoys me is that if I create labels using the form
object (f.label ...) the label is also marked as in error, for that
reason only I don't use the form object to create labels.

I have never had the time to look for a solution but there might be an
easy one. It would be nice if one could choose between <div> and