> Thanks, I hadn't noticed it. But it seems there are other that are not
> normal attributes.
>
> For example, for select (drop-down menu) you have :prompt => "Select",
> which is not a normal select attribute.

Hmm, you're right. I think here is something helpful:

http://rubydoc.info/docs/rails/2.3.8/ActionView/Helpers/FormOptionsHelper

http://rubydoc.info/ is imho the best ruby and rails docs on the net.
Maybe it helps you next time you search something.

Max.

--
Maksim Gudovsikov
webit! Gesellschaft für neue Medien mbH
Telefon +49 351 46766-0 | Telefax +49 351 46766-66
gudovsi...@webit.de | www.webit.de

Amtsgericht Dresden | HRB 15422
USt-ID DE 193477690
Geschäftsführer Sven Haubold