Remove the script loading line from any file you've put it in so far.

It needs to go in ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile. If they aren't there, create
them and put that line in there.

If you need more help, please visit the irc chat #rvm on freenode, as this
mailing list is designated for rails discussion and RVM is not rails specific
in any way.