On Oct 23, 11:04 pm, Michael Pavling <pavl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 17, 1:45 am, Cocy N <novu3nov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> As mentioned below, ruby on rails does not seems to treat the
> >> multipart form posts as based in RFC 2388.
> >> e.g. .Each part of a multipart/form-data is supposed to have a content-
> >> type.
>
> Have you tried it? Works okay for me. I've just created a form with
> two files, and uploaded them both. In the debugger I output their
> content types; one was "application/pdf", the other
> "application/msword".

Have you read the URL page that I've posted?
If so, how come you don't understand what the author of the page and
I've described?
Have you checked the raw packet carefully?

> Maybe a JMeter forum would be a better place to ask?
>
> On 22 October 2010 22:27, Cocy N <novu3nov...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Okay, nobody in rails communication try to let rails follow RFC 2388.
> > I won't use rails anymore. It's sucks!
>
> ?!
> Probably best.

Okay it's good for me.
I don't know Ruby and I don't even want to know Ruby/Rails, and since
Rails seems doesn't understand the form-data I've asked help to this
community, but enough is enough.
I've customized JMeter by myself to go to forward my task.
Now I don't need help from Rails community.