Alright this one's tricky - don't shy off!

I've setup a multi-file uploader with Rails 3 + paperclip + Ajax
Upload (http://valums.com/ajax-upload/)

My controller is as follows (which works):

      def upload
        @photoalbum = PhotoAlbum.create
        @photo = @photoalbum.photos.create({ :photo =>
params[:file], :title =>  params[:filename], :description => "Uploaded
on #{Date.today.strftime("%b %d, %Y")}" })

        respond_to do |format|
          format.json

The big issue here. is that if a User uploads 3 files, they are all
going to seperate albums. Rails uploads the 3 files, and each file has
it's own uniquely added album.

That's bad. I need all the files uploaded in a batch to go to it's own
album..

Any thoughts on how to solve for this?

In the AJAX upload it is possible to pass a param. I thought about
passing an album ID, problem is that would lead to a lot of blank
albums, as the user doesn't always upload photos.

Geniuses wanted! thank you