take a look at
http://www.10pines.com/content/deploy-ruby-rails-windows-2008-server-and-iis-70

greets
--
http://www.rodolinux.com.ar

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear. I will
permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will
turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be
nothing. Only I will remain." - Bene Geserit's Fear Lethany - Dune Trilogy -
Frank Herbert