Hi there,

When using the mongrel_service in windows, I am getting an Access Denied
error. I can understand that this is because of some permission access.
But do not know where to do these access related things to get the
mongrel_service started.

v...@vaio-pc ~
$ mongrel_rails service::install -N cxxxxxxxx -D "XXxxxxxxxxxxx " -e
development -p 3000 -c G:/Aptana_Workspace/sssmh
** Copying native mongrel_service executable...
There was a problem installing the service:
[SC] OpenSCManager FAILED 5:

Access is denied.

v...@vaio-pc ~
$ ruby -v
ruby 1.8.7 (2010-08-16 patchlevel 302) [i386-mingw32]

v...@vaio-pc ~
$ gem list mongrel
*** LOCAL GEMS ***
mongrel (1.1.5 x86-mingw32)
mongrel_service (0.4.beta3)

Please can somebody help me out of this.

Regards,
sandy