Our client is looking for a bright, imaginative Ruby developer to help
build out our high traffic web site and related online properties. Our
development team is growing, but remains nimble, so we continue to
enjoy independence, autonomy, and the freedom to make quick-
decisions.

Dream applicant will be solid in developing sophisticated Ruby systems
using the Rails framework, preferably with Subversion.  Any Python
experience a plus.  Requirements: 2+ years of professional Ruby on
Rails development experience Linux, Strong SQL skills, Subversion,
Python a plus. Mac OS helpful. Able to work in the US without
sponsorship

Excellent benefits package plus equity plus competitive compensation!
For consideration, please email your resume to beau[AT]open-source-
staffing.com

Full company details provided to qualified applicants.

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould