That looks cool, but it uses a LOT of really non-standard HTML. (Validate their demo page for a study in angry-looking error icons over at W3.) I am still wishing for one of these that doesn't use made- up attributes on the A or IMG to communicate the metadata for the popup. I have the start of such a thing, but I haven't had time to really flesh out its support for non-image media.

Walter