On Nov 14, 6:38 pm, bobtr <bobt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> rails g scaffold dog dog_id:integer color:string gender:string
> dog_name:string --skip-migration

Since you put --skip-migration, could you post table structure?  Maybe
missing an ID or some other field?  Reserved word bug?  Sometimes I've
had to restart ruby server when working with routes.rb, but shouldn't
be necessary with a fresh scaffold.  Problem does seem related to
routes.rb, I bet using:action controller and id in link_to() would work