Rocket Fuel, Inc. is seeking an experienced Web Application Developer
to join our growing team at our headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA.
You will be responsible for implementing rich internet applications
that help us manage and visualize the substantial real-time data
generated by our proprietary online advertising platform.

3 years of Ruby on Rails, Python / Django, or PHP web framework
experience required.  The application is written in Ruby 1.8.7 and
Rails 2.3.8 (with ambitions of upgrading to Rails 3) but we are
willing to train talented developers.  We're also looking for someone
with experience with HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL, and one javascript
library (jQuery, Prototype, or ExtJS preferred).

Enough experience with Photoshop to take a mock up, and cut it up to
make a page is a plus, as is experience with bug tracking and version
control systems.

Click <a href="http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oiGtVfw6&s=rubyonrails-
talk">here</a> for full job description.
Click <a href="http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oiGtVfw6&s=rubyonrails-
talk">here</a> to apply.