From: Peter Bell <pe...@pbell.com>
To: rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 6:32:49
Subject: Re: [Rails] Re: model relationship fails?

He's suggesting that if you want to ask a new question, you create a new
subject
line and post a separate email. Keeps it easier for everyone to follow the
content for a given topic.

FWIW, I'm not jumping in with an opinion on whether your request was relevant
the original thread or not - wasn't following it. Just describing what people
usually mean when they say "hijacking threads" and aren't talking about some
kind of weird concurrency bug :)

Best Wishes,
Peter