Hey Everyone,

My name is Noya and I am a corporate recruiter with Shoedazzle. We're
an e-commerce retail company, founded in 2009, that is the market
leader in the specialized shoes and accessories domain. We are based
out of Santa Monica, CA and are currently experiencing a phase of
tremendous growth. We have an immediate need for a Sr. Ruby on Rails
developer as that is the framework we use for our site. The job
description is listed below. Any interested parties please send your
resume directly to me at nt...@shoedazzle.com.

I guarantee I will respond to EVERY single resume sent to me whether
it is a fit or not.

ABOUT SHOEDAZZLE

ShoeDazzle is the premier online destination for women that love shoes
and fashion accessories. The company is changing the way women shop!
ShoeDazzle uses celebrity stylists along with powerful technology to
provide personalized fashion item recommendations to style-loving
women, all at an incredibly low monthly price. ShoeDazzle officially
launched in the spring of 2009 and has experienced tremendous growth
in a very short time.

Highlights…
•       Funded by top tier venture capital firm
•       High profile board of directors & investors
•       Highly experienced executive  management team
•       Incredible growth trajectory

SCOPE OF POSITION

ShoeDazzle is looking for a solid back-end developer with expert
knowledge of Ruby on Rails. The role will serve as the back-end
development expert for a rapidly growing development team.

More specifically…

•       Responsible for the back-end design and implementation of features
across ShoeDazzle’s servers
•       Address scalability issues
•       Build, design and code the back-end to ShoeDazzle.com
•       Work closely and cohesively with server-side engineering and the
front-end development team
•       Participate in all aspects of a project life-cycle, from
specifications through QA
•       Find and fix bugs, optimize scalability and performance, keep up-to-
date with the latest relevant technologies
•       Communicate realistic assessments of project status
•       Compile thorough documentation as directed

REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS

•       EDUCATION: 4-year degree (or equivalent experience)
•       EXPERIENCE: 7+ years of professional experience, with 3+ years of
Rails development experience
•       Expert knowledge of Agile development methodology
•       Thorough understanding and application of Ruby on  Rails, LAMP stack
and MySQL
•       Experience  with JavaScript, jQuery and AJAX
•       Knowledgeable of object-oriented design and overall database design
•       Experienced user of UNIX operating  systems, including basic system
administration tasks
•       Proven ability to lead small teams and make good, effective design
decisions
•       Familiarity with MVC architecture
•       Experience  working in an ecommerce environment a plus
•       Start up experience highly preferred

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES

•       A self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and
operates with urgency, focus and discipline
•       Strong organizational skills  with high attention to detail
•       Have the ability to thrive in a high energy, fast growth,
entrepreneurial start-up environment
•       Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable
•       Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
and  interpersonal
•       Ethical, fair and of high integrity

WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU

•       Competitive Base Salary
•       Employee Equity Sharing Program
•       Health Benefits
•       Key role in a high growth organization

Regards,

Noya Tong
Corporate Recruiter

shoedazzle*