Hi,

I come to you after lots of investigations concerning Rails Engines.
It appears (for a still young rails addict) that engines are not that
documented, unless they seem so powerful.

Of course, I read the sources given int his post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/browse_frm/thread/2c10436165a63875/6f40b05c6ef6c189?lnk=gst&q=engines#6f40b05c6ef6c189
and other recommended in other posts but written in something like
2006...

The most interesting resource I found is this great initiative:
https://github.com/krschacht/rails_3_engine_demo
It would be great to make it a common starting point.

But it appears to be a bit buggy now... :( I tried without success to
dive into the code but without enough knowledge to get the problems.

Could anybody take a look at it? (the original author seems very busy
the latest weeks).
If ever you have an illustrated documentation for the dummy I admit to
be, I'll of course try myself :)

Thanks a lot,

Ben