Thanks Daniel

I had tried skip_filter
So I tried again and discovered the problem.

In rails 2.3.x
skip_before_filter could take an array of symbols
In rails 3 it can not

eg.
Rails 2.3.x the following works but does not work in rails 3
skip_before_filter [:domain_and_site, :multisite_scope,
:redirect_to_main_domain]
skip_filter [:domain_and_site, :multisite_scope, :redirect_to_main_domain]

In rails 3 they need to be as follows
skip_before_filter :domain_and_site, :multisite_scope, :redirect_to_main_domain
skip_filter :domain_and_site, :multisite_scope, :redirect_to_main_domain

Cheers

On 18 Nov 2010, at 23:31, Daniel Guettler wrote:

> Try skip_filter(*names, &blk) instead.
>
> On Nov 18, 11:32 am, Ant <a...@levelsystems.net> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am having trouble with an app I am upgrading to Rails 3 where the
>> skip_before_filter I have in a controller does not work.
>>
>> Looking at the rails 3 docshttp://api.rubyonrails.org/
>>
>> I can't find any mention of skip_before_filter anymore.
>>
>> Does anyone know if the behavior of skip_before_filter has been
>> changed in Rails 3 and why it is not in the docs anymore?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ant

Ant Peacocke
Tel :   +33 (0) 9 70 46 63 37