Hi everybody!!
I use rails 3.0  In my new created project I tried to run it by the
command rails -s but it show me that
Could not find gem 'sqlite3-ruby (>= 0, runtime)' in any of the gem
sources.Try running `bundle install`.    even after doing bundle install
I've already exactly installed gem Why this error occurred! In my
Gemfile in the project I've  the line gem 'sqlite3-ruby', :require =>
'sqlite3'.
I tried to create project with mysql like>> rails new project -d mysql
but the problem stay still  Could not find gem 'mysql2 (>= 0, runtime)'
in any of the gem sources.Try running `bundle install`.

What's  wrong please???
Thanks to be pleased to help me, i really need it!!!