Hi all,

I've got a Rails app that I'm converting over to using HAML as part of
a redesign. During the conversion process, we want to keep the new
views away from most of our users until they're ready for public beta.
Is there a master
switch I can flip, like in a controller before_filter, that would
tell
Rails to render ERB rather than HAML when both template types exist?
By default the HAML will always be rendered, but I'd like to
configure
that.

Thanks!

Brent